maandag 28 oktober 2013


Ik lees weinig echt positieve recensies over James Blunt' nieuwe album 'Moon Landing',
maar ik vind het gewoon een heel mooi album.


Discussing the album's name, James said: 'There’s just something romantic, old-school and lonely about the moon landings. A nostalgic memory of something huge that we can hardly believe we once achieved, and for some sad reason, can’t achieve again – like first love.
'This is a much more personal album, and also quite back to basics. It’s about me and Tom, the producer, finding where the story all started and where we are now.

I’m not trying to prove anything, 'Blunt continued. 'I haven’t been trying to second-guess the audience or over-thinking things. It’s just me alone in a sound-booth, looking through the glass at Tom, trying to express myself simply and honestly. This is the album I would have recorded, perhaps, if Back To Bedlam hadn’t sold anything.'


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten